Client agrees and understands that Pinnacle Branding Solutions, LLC (“PBS”) must invest a substantial amount of time, funds, and resources in the inception of Client’s account and, thus, PBS requires an initial service term as set forth in your Agreement. Any breach of the Agreement before the end of the term causes loss to PBS. When a client, generally a small business, which may be a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, or corporation, agrees to service and terms from PBS, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Services Provided – Client agrees and understands that PBS attempts to optimize various targeted keywords, cities and local business listings. Client also agrees and understands that PBS strives to deliver the services offered below in as quickly as possible.
1.1 First Page placement cannot be guaranteed and is not guaranteed.
1.2 Creation and implementation of any services purchased
2. Indemnity – Client shall indemnify and hold PBS, its successors, suppliers, affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, subsidiaries, and assignees harmless from any and all liability including without limitation or loss resulting from any judgments or claims against Client.
3. Billing – Your account’s first month installment is due to PBS upon acceptance of the Agreement. Client consents to automatic recurring charges to their credit/debit card or checking account. Customers may request a change in their method of payment by emailing [email protected].
4. Authority – The person agreeing on behalf of the Client hereby personally represents and warrants that she/he has obtained full authority to bind Client and approve PBS’ service. Client’s signature authorizes PBS to act on their behalf as SEO agent during the duration of this Agreement. Client authorizes PBS to post, publish and or edit their business profile or internet advertisements.
5. Communication – Client agrees to be supportive of their internet advertising campaign and agrees to be responsive to PBS’ requests in a reasonable period of time, and acknowledges if they are not, it may affect performance of such services.
6. Termination – Client reserves the right to terminate the Agreement at any time. Termination of month to month service can be done by calling Customer Support at 888.858.1708 Ext. 3 or by emailing [email protected]. Termination of service must be received 7 business days prior to your billing date via signed phone or email. Confirmation notices are typically emailed to Client upon receipt during regular business hours. We are open Monday through Friday – 9:00am to 6:00pm PST. If you do not receive an email confirmation of your cancellation within 3 business days, please Contact Us.
7. Copyright – Client agrees to respect all copyrights, trademarks and any other intellectual property of PBS. PBS’ proprietary methods of optimization cannot be copied without prior exclusive written consent of Pinnacle Branding Solutions, LLC.
8. Conditions – PBS may change its terms and conditions without prior notice, at its sole discretion. To document your terms and conditions for your service, we recommend that you print these terms and conditions and store them in a file or electronically.
9. Agreement to Arbitration – Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in Vista, California before one arbitrator. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Judgment on the Award may be entered by a California court, whereby Customer consents to personal jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a Court located in the County of San Diego in the State of California.
10. Applicable Law – Laws of the State of California shall apply to this Agreement.
11. Updating – PBS reserves the right without penalty, and without prior notice to Client, to upgrade Client’s listing/profile in order to meet current SEO guidelines which may temporarily interrupt service.
12. Our Customer Support Team thrives upon providing the best customer experience and delivering the most effective product for local businesses. Please feel free to reach our customer service department for any questions, comments or suggestions at [email protected] or call us at 888.858.1708 and locally at 760.407.2433